SHAREPOINT 2013 ADMINISTRATOR
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 is Powerful and easily manageable collaboration tool and a platform developed by Microsoft and it is also available as a part of Microsoft Office 365. SharePoint Server 2013 provides a secure environment for professional administrators to access the Documents and files in any kind of IT Industry.
With IIHT’s SharePoint administrator Training, get prepared for the SharePoint 2013 certification. SharePoint Certification is a way to get jobs as Network Administrator and Network Analyst or System Analyst. SharePoint Server is a good start for a working professional if you are looking for the advanced level of skills in Networking environment. Learn SharePoint at IIHT today.
SharePoint 2013 Administrator is one of the applications of Microsoft Office Server Suite. It is a web application platform launched in 2001. SharePoint collaborates several applications having amazing features like intranet, personal cloud, extranet, business intelligence, content management, document management, workflow management, web content management and much more. SharePoint is extensively used in medium and large size enterprises in collaboration with Lync, Exchange and Office 365.
SharePoint Administrator is used in document management. It helps in storing, tracking and managing online documents and assets. SharePoint also offers integrated version history tracking, advanced search capabilities, live editing, graph functionality, project tracking, and more. SharePoint is a centralized place for storing and retrieving important documents and other information, thereby diminishing the dependency on emails. This further helps various teams and other people to communicate with each other easily and access important information, anywhere and anytime.
IIHT is offering a Modular Programme in SharePoint Server 2013. Following are the course topics included in this programme:
- Introducing SharePoint Server 2013
- Designing an Information Architecture
- Designing a Logical Architecture
- Designing a Physical Architecture
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint Server 2013
- Creating Web Applications and Site Collections
- Planning and Configuring Service Applications
- Managing Users and Permissions
- Configuring Authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Securing a SharePoint 2013 Deployment
- Managing Taxonomy
- Configuring User Profiles
- Configuring Enterprise Search
- Monitoring and Maintaining a SharePoint 2013 Environment
Pre-requisites : Working professionals having a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in IT Industry.
Duration : 40 hours.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING SHAREPOINT 2013
- Brilliant features like intranet portals, document and file management, social networks, extranets, advanced search options, business intelligent solutions make SharePoint worth learning.
- Due to increased productivity and efficiency, SharePoint is widely used among enterprises.
- Better career opportunities and good pay in top MNCs.